VAUXFEST 24

Hi all, hope everyone is shining up their cars for the summer. 

If anyone is interested, there is a new event at Stonham Barns Park, in June. It is a non club stand event, but you can either do the weekend or just a day. All you have to do is turn up in your Vauxhall,  Bedford, or Opel. 

I will add a picture with details on. Would be nice to meet up with some faces of owners. 

Screenshot_20240505-204842_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi folks, 

Did anyone on here get to Stonham Bans for the VAUXFEST24?

I went down on the Sunday, it was a nice hot day, and there were quite a selection of Vauxhall/Opel cars to browse over. 

Unfortunately they didn't allow any club stands, so not a lot of interaction going on between owners. 

If you go on the Vauxfest Facebook page, there are loads of photos of the weekend. 

Andy.

• Like 1

Hi there, yes I did show my car. Don't know if there was any pictures with it in though. Basically you just turned up with your car, and joined on to the field where all the others were parked. It was like a Vauxhall/Opel only car park. It was a pity that there was no club stands though. 

20240623_114657.jpg

20240623_114436.jpg

20240623_114645.jpg

• Like 1

And there were loads more too. From Novas to Chevettes. And yes that last photo was the genuine article.

The Holy grail of Carltons......

The Lotus Carlton. 😁

• Like 1

It is definitely a car to be reckoned with. Do you know if they were ever any other colour than black ??

In the sunlight at vauxfest it did seem black, and very shiny too. I wouldn't have said green, but my eyes were squinting in the sun.🤣

Just checked DVLA website,  and it's registered as green, so it's my eyes that were up the creak. 😁. And it states that it has the 3.6 engine. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Might not be a bad idea that. And get prescription sunglasses,  that way I can see in the sunshine, when it comes back. 😄😎

Edited by AndyR
Spelling mistake
  • Haha 1