Hello all

This is my cavalier. My Dad bought it nearly new in '95 and it has been sat since around 2004. It will need a lot of work to become roadworthy, as it is quite rusty and will need servicing.
It is a '93 LS 1.7D (Non turbo Opel engine, If I remember rightly it has the lucas fuel pump). The engine runs well but needs a service. It is going to be quite challenging to get it roadworthy again but it is a nice, reliable car so it will be worth it in the end. 

IMG_20230204_172109.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks. it is the body that I am worried about. I'm on the lookout for a front floor section, battery tray and blue interior trim if anyone has any. the engine is ok, it will need a new oilpan, timing kit and V belts obviously, but it seems to run well.
The central locking, brakes and suspension will also need work, all have something broken on them.
If I'm lucky it will be back on the road for when I've passed my test, not that I'll be able to afford insurance. last quote I got was £8000
annually. the car is worth £500 on a good day...
It's a nice car that needs a lot of work, but it is better than anything you can buy now, being designed by the germans and built in england.