Vauxhall Omega for parts/use

I have an Omega 1998 2.5 V6 CD Estate, silver, electrics pack (electric seats, electric mirrors, electric tilt and slide sunroof), 118,000mls.  2 owners.  (Picture available if required.)  It is shortly to be traded in Monday 14th) and will go for scrap if no-one else wants it.  I thought that it would be good for spares as apart from bodywork being tatty it runs well, is clean, and only has a few minor things not working (bulb between rev counter and speedo, cubby down to r of driver catch broken, coolant level warning sensor intermittent, small oil leak to lower nearside engine (? oil filler pipe), light to load area intermittent, bonnet gas struts weak).  The car will be going for trade-in on Monday 14th October but the Vauxhall dealer says he is willing to hold it for a short while if someone from the owners club is interested in it - I am being allowed £250 scrap value.  It has been a lovely car to me for the last 25 years but somethings have to end.  I live in Gloucestershire, the Vauxhall dealer is in Herefordshire, I have left my e-mail address for contact.

Edited by Walt Williams
typo