2002 Astra Bertone Coupe.

17288167478186761355061782643196.thumb.jpg.629a3f93810ad936cc1c42624436ad9c.jpgHello. 

My name is Brian.

I have been the proud owner of the vehicle for over twenty years. Sadly there is an issue which needs some professional work. It has 137000 miles on the clock. Due to the age my wife wants a new vehicle. If anyone is in the market for a project please let me know 😉 

• Like 1

Hi Brian, that's a nice looking specimen you have there. I'm sure there must be someone on here that would like to take it on. With you having owned it for over 20 years, does that make it a one owner car? It also might be worth listing some of the work that is needed too. 

Regards Andy.

Edited by AndyR
spelling

Hello there.

The car started misfiring. I took it to my mechanic whe said it a cracked plug due to overheating. He repaired it and it was fine for a day. Unfortunately I had to take her back to the mechanic. He advised that part of the old plug had dropped in the engine and done some damage.

There is a little rust over the rear offside wheel arch. 

The height adjustment on the drivers seat needs some attention. 

Due to the age we have decided to let it go. It is too good to go to the scrappers so I am hoping an enthusiast will enjoy the challenge to get her running again.

• Like 1